ALL RECYCLING CUSTOMERS MUST WEIGH IN AT THE SCALEHOUSE UPON ARRIVAL.
While practically all paper is recyclable, the markets and economics dictate what products are viable to collect and process. In order to encourage "separation at source" recycling, please collect and sort your recyclable material as follows:
- clean & dry, corrugated boxes. No waxed boxes.
- please remove plastic liners, wood inserts, packing etc.
- all box board, ie: cereal, soap or dry food boxes.
- Please remove plastic liners
- brown paper bags & brown paper envelopes.
- clean & dry newspapers, T.V times, auto traders etc.
- any flyers that come with the newspaper may go with the newspaper
- glossy magazines with staples
- any glossy catalogues
- glossy manuals of magazines with glue or string binding
- any type of computer paper
- white bond off paper, loose-leaf, photocopy paper, tablet paper blank or with one color of print
- any color of bond paper, loose-leaf, "post it" notes
- N.C.R paper (no carbon required)
- file folders (with NO plastic or metal)
- colored and white envelopes with or without windows
- thermal fax paper
- Greeting cards (non-glossy, NO foil or plastic)
- you may rinse tin cans, remove label and flatten for easier storage and transporting, however it is not necessary for our process
- Please do NOT mix with aluminum or bimetal cans.
- metal tops from glass jars are acceptable, please be sure to remove plastic or paper seals from the inside the lids
- DO NOT INCLUDE beer caps, bottle caps or canning lids that have plastic or rubber liners
- DO NOT include paint cans, aerosol cans, propane tanks, and gasoline or fuel containers, batteries or foil products
- ALL household plastic containers must be clean and contain NO contaminates, such as food/condiment residual, steel handles or foil seals
- Grades 1-7 accepted, excluding plastic film such as grocery bags, bread bags, and NO Styrofoam
For the convenience of members there are drop of locations at the Town of Drumheller parking lot across from the 7-11, at the East Coulee Community Hall, beside the Rosedale Skating Rink and adjacent to the Nacmine Store.